Post your prayers

Feel free to post your prayer so that we may pray together and our prayers will be stronger together.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Full of faith and hope

My dear friend Sharon, who was always full of faith and hope, passed away March 4, 2011. Throughout the past 2.5 years she never lost her faith and hope that she would one day be well again. I wish sometimes that I could have bottled her faith and hope as I dealt with my own medical crisis and dealt with my adult son being lost to us. Many, many times in our conversations it was she who would end up consoling me when I was the one to call and check on her. I only hope that she knew how much her friendship meant to me.
I pray for her loved ones left behind for some peace in this time of their life. I hope and pray that one day there will be a cure for leukemia. I hope and pray that one day there will also be a cure for pseudotumor cerebri, even though, at this time I am reminded that while I fight a headache and vision problems every day my friend faught so much harder every day. God bless her for showing me how to fight and for showing me how not to lose faith and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment