Post your prayers

Feel free to post your prayer so that we may pray together and our prayers will be stronger together.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My current prayer

Today I received some bad news regarding a medical condition. So I am having my day of pouting and doubting. I happen to see an episode of Oprah today about John of God, a man in Brazil that seems to have some healing powers. Some believe that he can heal not only the physical body but also the soul. Watching the episode it made me realize that I need to do some healing of my own.
So I have started this blog to post my daily prayer and so that others can post thier daily prayer as well. In numbers there is strength.
Today my prayer is for guidance in finding the right treatment and that treatment will be successful.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sue,
    I just saw your link on dailystrength and followed it over. This is a great idea. Strangely, I was thinking about doing the same thing just the other day. I was thinking about the book "The Help". One of the characters had a reputation for having her prayers going straight to God and getting a response. She didn't tell many people, but she didn't SAY her prayers, she wrote them! I thought, when reading the book, that would be such a wonderful document. Since I have been blogging myself lately, I thought, that would be a great blog. And now here you are... Doing it!!

    My prayer, tonight, is for Faith, from DS. I have been where she has been a number of times with this silly disease, but There are always brighter days.

    And also for you and your blog :)

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete