Post your prayers

Feel free to post your prayer so that we may pray together and our prayers will be stronger together.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my family that I got to see for the holiday that flew in and for my family here. I am also thankful that God gave me a few good IH days. Prior to family flying in I was down with one of the worst headaches. I thought, no please not this week. I prayed for God to please not let me be sick with a headache while they were here. Thankfully God granted my prayer. They flew out at 5am this morning and at 1130am I woke up with a slight headache. LOL I have to keep my sense of humor in dealing with this condition. I have to remind myself not to give into it, although some days it is very hard when your vision is blurred or doubled and your head feels like it is going to explode.

So today I pray for at least a couple more days with no headache and today I pray for no nausea from the infusion therapy that I started on Wednesday.

Hoping for better days!

No comments:

Post a Comment