Post your prayers

Feel free to post your prayer so that we may pray together and our prayers will be stronger together.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Prayers are answered

A good friend suggested that prayers needed to be specific. She was so right.

I received a call from my son that I had not heard from in 2 months until yesterday. Unfortunately I was on the phone with the pharmacist and really needed to take the call so I asked him to call back in 10 minutes. He always calls from a private number. So I have been on pins and needles waiting for a call back.

Today I prayed specifically that he would call me back today and let me know that he is OK. So I have been jumping every time the phone rings. Finally this evening he called back. He is well and in San Diego. Says he is taking care of some legal issues and will be there for the next 4 to 6 weeks. He sounded good and unfortunately the call was too short but my prayer was answered.

On the medical front, I am frustrated and don't know where to turn. At this point I am praying for healing. I had my first infusion of gammagloblin, took 4 hours and the next one I have to do on my own. So I am praying that this will work and that I will feel better soon and hopefully this will help with all the IH/PTC.

Thanks to everyone for their support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment