Post your prayers

Feel free to post your prayer so that we may pray together and our prayers will be stronger together.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today's prayer

Today I am praying for my friend Sharon who is fighting leukemia and a torn rotator cuff at the same time. She needs surgery but cannot have surgery because of the leukemia right now. She is in so much pain, from the shoulder and new chemo meds. I pray God give her strength and take her pain away so that she may rest comfortably and heal.
I also pray for my discussion board friends that are dealing with pseudo tumor cerebri. We would all like a little relief from the daily headaches and have a little bit more energy just to do the simple things like take care of our family and home.
God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! (I thought I had a little more pep in my step today!!)

    :)

    ReplyDelete