Post your prayers

Feel free to post your prayer so that we may pray together and our prayers will be stronger together.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New neurologist

Today I am praying for guidance in meeting with a new neurologist. Guidance to ask the right questions on my part. Guidance for the doctor on how to best treat ME with this condition. I am praying for hope not to hear the words "if you lost weight PTC would get better or go away". I am so tired of doctors telling me that losing weight is the only solution to this. I have lost weight since this started and the headaches are still here.
Pray for patience to give this doctor a chance to prove himself to me. I feel like I am interviewing him for the job of MY neurologist.
My long term prayer would be that they find a cure for this condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment